In this eBook, we will talk about:
- Whether it’s possible to be productive in extreme circumstances
- Identifying the changes that will mark “the new normal”
- The importance of safety
- The challenges employees and employers face in boosting productivity
- How you can improve productivity by focusing on employee health – both physical and mental
- Tips for managing remote and blended teams
- Using schedule optimization to promote productivity
- The best partnership you can form to help navigate workforce changes
Let your competitors worry about talent and skills shortages this year. By implementing the ideas in this eBook, you’ll be saying, "Shortages? WHAT shortages!?" -- in 2020 AND beyond.
This eBook will discuss:
The current state of the labor market
The consequences of ignoring talent shortages and skill gaps
Strategies for overcoming skilled talent shortages
The best way to quickly overcome your hiring challenges
In this eBook, you’ll find:
- The inside scoop on what inefficient management costs you, your team and your company.
- The four secrets efficient managers use to improve their results.
- Practical advice and tips on how to make those secrets work for you.
In this eBook, you will learn:
• What conflict really is
• How much conflict can cost your organization
• The wrong way to manage conflict
• The right way to manage conflict
• The upside of healthy organizational conflict
Hiring is difficult and stressful for most managers. It takes time, resources and
even sales savvy. You do whatever it takes to paint your company in a positive light – and every candidate sitting across from you in the interview chair is doing the same.